Saturday, May 22, 2004

Suburbia is the Crime,Yardwork is the Punishment

Quite a few years ago, I said "Old Nazis never die, they just join Homeowners Associations." I had no idea how right I was.

We got a letter informing us that on May 12, our yard was deemed not to be "attractive". Apparently Herr Wilson drives around each Wednesday inspecting us. So this weekend, instead of working on my cold fusion project or finding a cure for cancer, I must engage in hand to hand combat with the dandelions.

Now you may ask myself why a free spirit like myself would submit herself to such an organization. If we wanted the house, the Nazis came with it, and we really wanted the house. It was a much better house than we could afford, at a price we could. And there were no registered sex offenders living next door.

I will have my revenge, preferably in the form of some very obnoxious yard art.

KISS MY ASS MR. WILSON!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carole said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 24, 2004 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

catchwrestling
catchwrestling