Sunday, July 04, 2004

Free food tastes better

So far so good on the budget front. I haven't hit a drive thru in days, though I do miss my fountain Coke(R). Went out to dinner Friday but someone else paid. Don't ya love that!! Today there is a community Fourth of July Party at the YMCA, so we're gonna grab some free food there too.

This reminds me of my college days. There were times I was so broke, I would go to the Baptist Student Group meetings just b/c they had free pizza!!

We took the Fairy Princess to the natural history museum yesterday (free). Had a great time. She liked the dinosaurs and taxidermy. She wasn't so crazy about the live snakes though. Spent 27 cents on stickers, but she's worth it!!

Lest you think I have no manners, a handwritten thank you note was dispatched Saturday morning to the folks who picked up the tab on Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

catchwrestling
catchwrestling