Thursday, July 08, 2004

Hey, remember the 80's?

I do. That means I am old. Now I know fashion runs in those 20 yr cycles and the 80's thing is coming back around. This is my prayer to the fashion gods & goddesses==

Oh great and glorious designers,
I call upon thee in this time of great confusion,
In these times of strife, have mercy on us.
Thy satin jackets we adore,
thy striped shirts and skinny ties
are beloved among us.
We bask in the protection of thy
big hair.

If there is any goodness in thee,
If there is any mercy in thee,
Lead us not to leg warmers
but deliver us from terrycloth headbands.

Amen


Ok what I really am thingking is THANKS for the fashion recycling because right about the time the fairy princess hits puberty, the grunge look should be coming back. She'll want to wear 3 flannel shirts and a knit cap- I can live with that!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carole said...

ROFLMAO!!!

July 9, 2004 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

catchwrestling
catchwrestling