Monday, July 19, 2004

How can I get such good PR???

Butterflies are lazy. Yeah, I know they are pretty and we all like the symbolism of some ugly thing crawling into a cocoon and emerging as something beautiful, but they are lazy.

We have a hummingbird feeder in the back yard. The hummingbirds flit in, take a few sips and whiz off to do important hummingbird business. Not the butterflies. The butterflies congregate and hang out on the feeder for HOURS.

Why does no one want to expose the dark side of butterflies? What do the butterflies have on US?

I think they just have a REALLY good publicist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the thought of the ugly side of butterflies. Seriously that is going to stay in my mind for a long time ... I have a butterfly obsession and maybe its because I too am prone to laziness. I got here from the MDC boards..i like your blog! you can go to mine if you want its www.agonagain.com/blog ---Stirringleaf

August 27, 2004 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

catchwrestling
catchwrestling